Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Challenge!

I've always found that when you rise a challenge to yourself, and take it seriously, this can lead to intersting results.
I want to work on my decision-time, that I want to improve, and also speed up my coding abilities.
So I decided to rise a challenge: write a multi-threading mini-game engine in the shortest time possible. I'm deciding to give me a time of 10 days. I know for sure that there are days in which I'll not even have my pc with me (next weekend, and next week a couple of days...) but I want to try this.
The goal is to provide a basic framework for windows7, directx9.0c, cg capable of letting me create a small game.

Will I be strong enough to win?
Let's see!

Every day I'll write down on which part I'll work.
The challenge will begin thursday, so stay tuned!

No comments: